Music Therapy is the clinical and evidence-based use of music interventions to accomplish individualized goals within a therapeutic relationship by a credentialed professional who has completed an approved music therapy program.
Dynamic Music Services, Inc. provides high quality music therapy services to individuals and groups of all ages and abilities.
We are passionate about our work and deliver services that are firmly focused on our clients and their strengths and needs.
How does music therapy benefit me or a loved one?
Music therapy helps with:
- Promoting wellness
- Managing stress
- Alleviating pain
- Expressing feelings and emotions
- Enhancing memory
- Improving communications
- Promoting physical rehabilitation
- Supporting cognitive skills
Music Therapy can help individuals of all ages and abilities with the following diagnoses:
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental Disabilities
- Down Syndrome
- End-of-life care (Hospice)
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Mental health
- Neurological disorders
- Psychiatric disorders
How is music therapy funded?
- Indiana Medicaid Waiver (FSW and CHI)
- Private pay
- Possibility to bill insurance
- Schools may offer reimbursement to work on IEP goals in school settings
Have a referral? Fill out our form below.