Learn coping skills and promote wellness for everyday life through music.
Benefits from our music therapy and wellness group include:
- Engage in a meaningful activity
- Gain a sense of community
- Improve happiness, energy, and concentration
- Combat feelings of grief or loss
- Promote relaxation and sleep
- Discover new ways to approach challenges
- Make meaningful connections with others
- Deepen your relationship with music
- Increase hope and overall wellness
Our Music Therapy & Wellness Groups are tailored for adults.
No prior music experience required.
Groups are led by our team of board-certified music therapists.
Dates/Times: Monthly meetings every 3rd Wednesday from 6:30-7:30pm
*September 22nd is the 4th Wednesday. All dates after will occur on the 3rd Wednesday monthly.
Cost: $60 for 4 groups
Drop-in rate: $20 per group
Location: Dynamic Music Services, Inc. (7502 Madison Ave., Indianapolis, IN, 46227)